Administration of the site The name of the site (or the address of the form ) (hereinafter the Site) respects the rights of visitors to the Site. We unconditionally recognize the importance of confidentiality of the personal information of visitors to our Site. This page contains information about what information we receive and collect when you use the Site. We hope that this information will help you make informed decisions regarding the personal information provided to us.
Collection of information
When you visit the Site, we define your provider’s domain name and country (for example, “aol.com”) and selected transitions from one page to another (the so-called “conversion flow activity”).
The information we receive on the Site may be used to facilitate your use of the Site, including but not limited to:
- Organization of the Site in the most convenient way for users
- providing the opportunity to subscribe to the mailing list on special offers and topics if you want to receive such notifications
The site collects only personal information that you provide voluntarily when you visit or register on the Site. The term "personal information" includes information that identifies you as a specific person, such as your name or email address. While you can view the content of the Site without going through the registration procedure, you will need to register to use some features, for example, to leave a comment to the article.
In addition, we use standard web server logs to count the number of visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of our Site. We use this information in order to determine how many people visit the Site and organize the pages in the most user-friendly way, to ensure that the Site complies with the browsers used, and to make the content of our pages as useful as possible for our visitors. We record information about movements on the Site, but not about individual visitors to the Site, so no specific information regarding you personally will be saved or used by the Site Administration without your consent.
In order to view material without cookies, you can set your browser so that it does not accept cookies or notify you about their sending (different, so we advise you to consult the Help section and find out how to change the machine settings by cookies ").
The Site Administration does not under any circumstances sell or give away the use of your personal information to any third parties. We also do not disclose the personal information you provide, except as required by law (specify the country where the server is located).
The site has a partnership with Google, which places advertising materials and ads on the pages of the site (including, but not limited to, textual hyperlinks). Within the framework of this cooperation, the Administration of the site brings to the attention of all interested parties the following information:
2. DoubleClick DART advertising product cookies are used by Google in ads displayed on the Site as an AdSense for content program member.
3. Google’s use of the DART cookie allows it to collect and use information about visitors to the Site (excluding the name, address, email address or phone number), your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide the most relevant product advertisements and services.
4. Google is in the process of collecting this information is guided by its own policy of confidentiality;
5. Site users may opt out